Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 30

Hello! *waves* I'm still alive!

Really, though, you could be excused for suspecting I wasn't - it's been far too long between updates.

But, in the two-and-a-bit weeks since my last poo transplant, I haven't had any further improvements, despite J's comment that by the end of Week 2, most patients are looking healthier and less drawn. And that kinda worries me, so I'm not focussing much on how things are progressing. (I'm only coming online because so many people have been asking for updates.)

The only positive I can come up with, is that even in my first week back at work, I wasn't anywhere near as tired as I had been during treatment.

I can only hope that I'm a 'late bloomer', due to the low levels of fibre in my diet (and yes, my body is responding as it did pre-treatment to the few new meals I've introduced).

Keep your fingers crossed for me!